Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my mind's living in the arena of arinah



i'm sorry that i'm not there when you need me to. i'm sorry that you don't have a perfect family. im sorry that everytime u cry, i wasn't there to wipe your tears. Or when u laugh, i wasn't there beside u smiling.

it is your right to blame it all on me. it is your right to not forgive me.

but believe me when i say this... every morning when i wake up, i think of u. every night just before i fall asleep, the thought of u came to my mind. day to day, night to night, everything that i do i will put u in the picture. when i see prams around, i will look into it to see if its u. when my peers goes to Levi's, Nike, Adidas, i will go to Kiddy Palace. when i see little girls around, i would think these are your future friends. i will wonder how much have u grown now. surely more prettier im sure. wondering if u have enough to eat, that they feed u well. wondering if u have the toys that u want. wondering if anyone is abusing u for whom i will surely kill.

above all, i promise u one thing my sweetheart, i will never leave u. i will always be there for u. and i ain't going nowhere. Our eyes will meet.....

2 comments:

Queenie said...

wow... u must have missed her badly. I would. Cause' she is so.. cute.

jacquelyyn said...

for a minute i was actually stunt , while reading through this entry..
just got to tell you that, dont hate yourself or felt so bad that you hadnt gave her the best of everything, cause i believe one day when she grows up she will get to realise that all this while you had been struggling hard enough to give her the best of something..